DUDE!!!!! the changes you made on that second panel are money. loving the little details in the city and stuff - super rad to see it at this level man!
This is awesome! I want to keep reading it! On the second page, 1st panel, I feel like it would help to have the "Escape this way" sign on the wall, just to orient the reader. It took me a bit to figure out he was looking down the alley, not on the other side already. But I love it James! Great expressions.
DUDE!!!!! the changes you made on that second panel are money. loving the little details in the city and stuff - super rad to see it at this level man!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! I want to keep reading it! On the second page, 1st panel, I feel like it would help to have the "Escape this way" sign on the wall, just to orient the reader. It took me a bit to figure out he was looking down the alley, not on the other side already. But I love it James! Great expressions.
ReplyDelete