This is cool Josh! If you want a critique I'd say change the values on the face so it stands out more. Right now it's hard to differentiate it from the hat, shirt, and beard. Maybe I'd make it the area of most contrast so I look there the most. Right now my eyes look at his chest and hat a lot. Anyway, those are my two cents.
Definitely some valid points . . . I'm scrambling to finish my comic right now, but if I have time left over I'll see what I can do to adress them. Thanks Sidney!
This is cool Josh! If you want a critique I'd say change the values on the face so it stands out more. Right now it's hard to differentiate it from the hat, shirt, and beard. Maybe I'd make it the area of most contrast so I look there the most. Right now my eyes look at his chest and hat a lot. Anyway, those are my two cents.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely some valid points . . . I'm scrambling to finish my comic right now, but if I have time left over I'll see what I can do to adress them. Thanks Sidney!
DeleteWhy are you doing an illustration and a comic?
ReplyDelete'Cause he's an over-achiever Adam, and a dang good one too.
ReplyDeleteHaha! or an over-commiter, one of the two ;)
ReplyDelete