Hmm . . . he has very childlike proportions, but a face that has slimmed down in a very adult way. Also, the big pants from before gave it a playful design sense that this one is starting to lose. I liked your initial design better
ps- I see you fixed the nose tangent :) there's another one going on beween the jaw and neck you might check into
some of the stuff mentioned i think is just a matter of personal taste, and the intent of the designer (which can change ;)
if Sidney wants a more heroic feel to the character, i like a lot of solutions Chris has thrown in there. stronger jaw line, simplified nose, more dynamic posing..
hasn't lost that sense of playfulness to me, but then again i only listen to DEATH METAL
Hey Chris, Thanks for doing a draw-over! I'm glad you strengthened the pose and I really like the face and hair! I'll implement some of this in my final painting. Thanks so much.
Hmm . . . he has very childlike proportions, but a face that has slimmed down in a very adult way. Also, the big pants from before gave it a playful design sense that this one is starting to lose. I liked your initial design better
ReplyDeleteps- I see you fixed the nose tangent :) there's another one going on beween the jaw and neck you might check into
it's a draw over by a different person, bro.
Deletesome of the stuff mentioned i think is just a matter of personal taste, and the intent of the designer (which can change ;)
if Sidney wants a more heroic feel to the character, i like a lot of solutions Chris has thrown in there. stronger jaw line, simplified nose, more dynamic posing..
hasn't lost that sense of playfulness to me, but then again i only listen to DEATH METAL
Hey Chris, Thanks for doing a draw-over! I'm glad you strengthened the pose and I really like the face and hair! I'll implement some of this in my final painting. Thanks so much.
ReplyDelete