SWEET! only thought is maybe try coloring the lines of some of the stuff further in the background (with like.. a warm/dark brown) to create a greater sense of depth.. could be cool. could ruin everything. might be worth trying out.
I agree with Kevin actually. It may be something worth experimenting with.Other than that, I like it.
Thanks...yeah I'm torn on that one too...but the warm brown might work. I'll give it a shot
It looks great! I'm intrigued by the title– can't wait to read it!
SWEET! only thought is maybe try coloring the lines of some of the stuff further in the background (with like.. a warm/dark brown) to create a greater sense of depth.. could be cool. could ruin everything. might be worth trying out.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kevin actually. It may be something worth experimenting with.Other than that, I like it.
ReplyDeleteThanks...yeah I'm torn on that one too...but the warm brown might work. I'll give it a shot
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! I'm intrigued by the title– can't wait to read it!
ReplyDelete