Um, so i know this looks like a mess. But there are my 15 pages. yeah, i went way over. Sorry.
So there are the five characters and the monster. So there's lots of talking. The monster has no lines though.
The last panel is going to change. I just threw some crappy pose in to fill it.
The writing is all elsewhere. Sorry. It won't fit. I have to go over it a few times still.
I'm worried i won't be able to finish this in time, or that my colors will suck, or that this is going to make no sense to anyone. But i guess this project is the perfect time to try out stuff you never would normally, so i did this.















I'd critique, but I wasn't having the easiest of times following the action. As long as you know what's happening though, there's no need to put more into a layout than what is necessary to see how it reads.
ReplyDelete