Megan, this is rockin'! I like the cool tones and the texture on the water in nice. One thing that would be cool is if you saw the reflection of the moon in the water. - not just the specular of the water, but an actual distorted reflection in the water.
lookin good!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMegan, this is rockin'! I like the cool tones and the texture on the water in nice. One thing that would be cool is if you saw the reflection of the moon in the water. - not just the specular of the water, but an actual distorted reflection in the water.
ReplyDeleteAs a current dental student, I applaud you on actually using correct tooth form and shapes in that last frame.
ReplyDeleteLooks SO good!
ReplyDeleteBeware the incorrect spelling, it should be "confident", not "confidant".
I can't wait to read this!
oh man... that looks uber coool!!! must have more. (said with toothy grin...)
ReplyDeleteMeg, this is kick ass. This is going to be a great comic in the book.
ReplyDelete