Monday, June 25, 2012

Character Sketches -

Here's some drawings of the five characters in my story. I'm still struggling with the colors - one because of my research on symbolic colors of each ancient culture the characters represent, and two because i'm just too dang color blind sometimes. 

The center woman is the protagonist.

Let me know what you guys think, if you want.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome characters Morgan. It's great to see them as different genders, cultures and ages too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. For some reason, I want the upper left...woman (?) to be voiced by Whoopi Goldbeg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe because it reminds you of the hyena from Lion King

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sweet Morgan! As of now it seems as though the man on the right and protagonist both have square faces. It'd be cool if you played with the shape language a bit more and added more contrast between them. I do love how the protagonist portrays the "tough-girl" look.

    ReplyDelete